Our mission is to assist individuals with acquiring the skills needed by local businesses that allow us to accomplish two key goals – helping people find jobs and connecting businesses with the skilled workers they need.
We are committed to providing individuals with meaningful lifelong employment opportunities and to assisting employers in obtaining a skilled workforce.
We will fulfill our mission by instituting the following service values that all staff will demonstrate in their daily operations at the Career Centers.
- All staff understands, support and share in the Mission of the Center.
- All staff is skilled, qualified and cross-trained to provide efficient, effective, non-duplicative services.
- All staff provides friendly universal access to all customers in a courteous and respectful manner.
- All staff share ownership of each customer and strive to provide outstanding customer service.
- All staff are organized and supervised by function to share and support the common flow of customers.
- All staff equally assumes the responsibility for a positive customer experience and satisfaction.
- All staff will treat the customers and each other with dignity and respect and conduct themselves with a high level of honesty and integrity.
- All agencies are partners in and committed to providing seamless service delivery.